curlBOX

How We Use It: Elasta QP Mango Butter

In the May curlBOX we raved about the Elasta QP Mango Butter.   It’s definitely one of those “ride or die” products.  This product is like that one girlfriend that you have that gets along with EVERYBODY!  There are a few ways you can use it and we’d love to share some of the “formulas” that just may help get you to your happy place.  Try using the Elasta QP Mango Butter these 3 ways:

1.  Alone (as a moisturizer).  You can easily use EQP as a moisturizer after you poo, condition and leave-in.  Whether your twist, braid or just wear loose, you will notice moisturized hair and even a bit of “stretching” going on.

2.  EQP MB + Gel = Defined Curls.  You can pair the EQP with one of your favorite gels (Ampro Olive Oil Gel, Eco Styler or Curls Unleashed Curl Boosting Jelly) for defined stretched curls after a twist or braid out.  A fave way to use this combo is with a flat twist-out.  Simply Gorgeous.

3.  EQP MB + Your Favorite Oil = Really Moisturized & Fluffy Fro.  If your hair is in need of some extra TLC, pair the EQP with the oil that your hair loves most.  We’ve used it plenty of times with coconut oil and the stretch is amazing on this and the twist/braid out lasts and lasts!

What EQP combo have you tried?  We’d love to know!

Share:

Facebook This Tweet This Pin This Email This

curlCOMMENTS

on August 14, 2012 sabrinagodsbeauty said:

i love this product. I just ran out of the full size sample that came in my 1st curlbox and ran out to get some more. It does wonders for moisture for my hair as well as gives great definition to my three stand twist outs… Best thing since sliced bread!!!! LOL Thanks curlbox for putting me on!!! :-*

on August 14, 2012 StaciO said:

I too love this and just ran out of the full size from the May CurlBOX! I love it for twist outs because my twists are moisturized and have great shine! This will definitely be one of my staples!!

on August 14, 2012 L. said:

This is my #1 favorite product from all the Curlboxes as of yet. This is the product I run to after neglecting my hair for a few days as it moisturizes the hair so well. I love using this product for my two strand twist as it provides a lovely sheen, great smell and most importantly my hair doesn’t feel weighed down. I will be ordering another batch as soon as the last of mine runs out. This has truly become a product I cannot live without.

on August 14, 2012 Amber said:

I’ve tried all three methods I especially love to pair it with JBCO and use it for my puffs it’s a great moisturizer

on August 14, 2012 shaunie said:

I really like this product. Did a review on my blog too :D My hair prefers butters and this works wonders under my stylers.

on August 23, 2012 NaturallyKela said:

I’m in love with this product! I’ve literally used it everyday since receiving it at the Bronner Bros Hair Show this summer. Leaves my hair so moisturized and frizz free!