Welcome to the launch of our all new curlBLOG! I’m incredibly grateful for everyone that pitched in to see to it that this happened. This is a bit of what I’m feeling this week.
1. Rick Ross “God Forgives, I Don’t” | $13.99 | itunes | I’m a fan of Rick Ross as an artist in the way that he selects beats and the consistent art direction of all of his singles. I just love the way he works. A few weeks ago he dropped this amazing album. I’m rotating between: 3 Kings, Amsterdam, Presidential, Ice Cold (Shout out to Omarion! Don’t judge my life).
2. Bond No. 9 Broadway Nite | $160.00 | Saks | I originally bought this to wear at night and then I wore it a few times at night and just fell in love with it. I started wearing it during the day and got tons compliments. You just feel so sexy when you wear this.
3. Le Grande Cafe Candle Jar in Blackberry | $49.99 | Amazon | My friends call me a “candle snob.” I really don’t know WHAT it is with me and these candles but I LOVE to always have one lit while I’m working. I love just having that scent flowing. This is amazing and it was on sale!
4. La Croix Peach Pear Sparkling Water | not sure | Publix | I drink sparkling water instead of soda so I always have these in my fridge. This is a new flavor and I can’t say that I’m mad at it. It’s pretty darn good! I usually have graprefruit or berry.
5. Qhemet Biologics Aethiopika Hydrate Twist Butter | $14.95 | Sage Naturalceuticals | CharyJay used this on my hair one time and fell in love with it. I think my hair is just in LOVE with Mango Butter. It smells good and the twist outs are super defined and moisturized!
Until next week!